In this course, Microsoft Teams, you will learn all about Microsoft’s chat-based workspace in Office 365 that brings together people, conversations and content—along with the tools that teams need—so they can easily collaborate to achieve more.
With this course learn all you need to access, navigate, and manage this powerful application.
This course has 85 lessons spanning 4 hours and 5 minutes
- Getting Started with Teams: 7 lessons
- Creating and Working with Teams: 9 lessons
- Working with Channels: 6 lessons
- Communicating with Channel Posts and Chat Conversations: 26 lessons
- Staying Informed with Notifications and Using Tabs: 9 lessons
- Working with Personal Apps Bots and Connectors: 5 lessons
- Scheduling, Facilitating and Presenting in a Meeting Play Section: 28 lessons
- Making and Receiving Calls: 4 lessons
- Additional Points: 3 lessons