Being safe and responsible online
This course is included in our Digital Communication Skills suite, which is designed to help your teams communicate effectively and efficiently within your business and with your customers.
If you would like to have a conversation with us to see how this suite works for your business or to explore bespoke solutions for your specific needs, then send us an email to email@example.com.
You can find pricing information for this suite of courses and individual courses on our pricing page.
This course has 17 lessons spanning 1 hour 26 minutes
- Strong passwords
- Social Engineering
- Cyber Security
- Phishing, Spear Phishing & Whaling
- How physical and information security compliment each other
- Safer digital communications at work
- Malware at work
- Mobile device security
- Security for cloud services
- Identifying personally identifiable information
- Better security on the road
- Becoming a good digital citizen
- Creating a safe workspace
- Protecting your computer
- Social media data privacy
- Dangers of public wifi
The final skills area is to understand the importance of digital wellbeing, students will learn about being responsible online. This will involve privacy and data protection, conducting best practice online behaviour, backing up data, and understanding the psychological health risks of online activity.