Outlook on the web
This course is included in our Digital Communication Skills suite, which is designed to help your teams communicate effectively and efficiently within your business and with your customers.
This course has 15 lessons spanning 1 hours and 6 minutes
- Getting Started with Outlook on the Web
- Creating a message
- Setting up an email signature
- Working with attachments
- Forwarding and replying to messages
- Deleting and recovering messages
- Printing messages and attachments
- Using folders
- Searching for messages
- Using junk, focused and filter
- Organising the inbox
- Using categories
- Creating a rule
- Setting up automatic replies
- Changing settings
In this course, Outlook on the Web, business professionals are introduced to the Office 365 Outlook Web Application (OWA).
Learn how to send and organize email, manage contacts, create appointments, and tasks from anywhere.