Excel 2019 Power & Pro
This course is included in our Advanced Digital Skills for the workplace suite, which is designed to take your teams’ skills to the next level and master all of the features within the core Microsoft apps.
If you would like to have a conversation with us to see how this suite works for your business or to explore bespoke solutions for your specific needs, then send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can find pricing information for this suite of courses and individual courses on our pricing page.
This course has 62 lessons spanning 4 hour and 5 minutes
- Formatting Data: 21 lessons
- Working with Workbooks, Worksheets, and Data: 14 lessons
- Printing a Workbook: 9 lessons
- Working with Tables: 14 lessons
- Working with Advanced Functions: 4 lessons
Course description: Excel 2019 Power Users
In this course, Excel 2019/365 Power Users, you will take your Excel knowledge to the next level.
First, you will learn how to format cells with borders, styles, shapes and more. Next, you’ll learn how to work with workbooks, worksheets and data. Then you’ll learn more about printing workbooks (in whole or parts). Finally you’ll learn about tables and a few advanced functions.
When you’re finished with this course, you will have the skills to format and manage more advanced spreadsheets (and continue preparation for the Microsoft Office exams).
This course has 81 lessons spanning 2 hours
- Formatting: 3 lessons
- Working with Data: 7 lessons
- Power Query: 2 lessons
- Text functions: 3 lessons
- Logical and Statistical Function: 9 lessons
- Expanded Functions: 7 lessons
- Error checking: 5 lessons
- Conditional Formatting: 4 lessons
- Charts: 13 lessons
- Pivot Tables: 13 lessons
- Advanced Options: 2 lessons
- Finalizing a Workbook: 7 lessons
- Macros and Form Controls: 6 lessons
Course description: Excel 2019 Pro Users
In this course, Excel 2019 Pro, you will take your Excel knowledge to the ultimate level.
First, you will learn how to format and work with data . Then you’ll learn about queries, text/logical/statistical and other functions. Finally you’ll learn conditional formatting, charts, pivot tables, macros and form controls.
When you’re finished with this course, you will have the skills needed to feel fully complete in creating professional spreadsheets (and complete preparation for the Office exams).