This course is included in our Essential Digital Skills for the workplace suite, which is designed to give your teams all the skills they need to master the day to day tasks typically performed within the core Microsoft apps.
This course has 85 lessons spanning 4 hours and 5 minutes
- Getting started with Teams: 7 lessons
- Creating and working with Teams: 9 lessons
- Communicating with channel posts and chat conversations: 16 lessons
- Staying informed with notifications using tabs: 9 lessons
- Working with personal apps bots and connectors: 5 lessons
- Working with files: 8 lessons
- Scheduling, Facilitating and Presenting in a Meeting: 18 lessons
- Making and Receiving Calls: 4 lessons
- Additional Points: 3 lessons
In this course, Microsoft Teams, you will learn all about Microsoft’s chat-based workspace in Office 365 that brings together people, conversations and content—along with the tools that teams need—so they can easily collaborate to achieve more.
With this course learn all you need to access, navigate, and manage this powerful application.