This course is included in our Cloud storage and data suite, which is designed to equip you with all the knowledge you need to create, manage, share and analyse content and data in the cloud.
This course has 20 lessons spanning 1 hour 38 minutes
- Getting Started
- Add files and folders
- Create files and folders
- Move and copy files and folders
- Working with recent files
- Sharing files and folders
- Sharing options
- Stop sharing files and folders
- Discover relevant content
- Using the recycle bin
- Searching for content
- Change view options
- Sort and filter documents
- The details pane
- Syncing files to your local computer
- Using OneDrive attachments with Outlook
- Co-authoring with shared documents in OneDrive
- Using OneDrive with Sharepoint
- OneDrive settings
- Ising the OneDrive mobile app
In this course, OneDrive, you’ll learn how to store, share, and sync work files in the cloud. First, you will learn different ways to use and share files.
Next you will discover how to manage and collaborate/co-author documents.
Finally, we will show you how to use the OneDrive mobile app.