Outlook 2019 Essentials
This course is included in our Essential Digital Skills for the workplace suite, which is designed to give your teams all the skills they need to master the day to day tasks typically performed within the core Microsoft apps.
If you would like to have a conversation with us to see how this suite works for your business or to explore bespoke solutions for your specific needs, then send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can find pricing information for this suite of courses and individual courses on our pricing page.
This course has 35 lessons spanning 1 hours and 55 minutes
- Getting Started with Outlook 2019: 3 lessons
- Create and Manage Messages: 8 lessons
- Format a Message: 4 lessons
- Organize and Manage Messages Basics: 7 lessons
- Create Basic Appointments, Meetings and Events: 6 lessons
- Create and Manage Calendars: 5 lessons
- Create and Manage Notes and Tasks: 2 lessons
In this course, Outlook 2019 Essentials, you will learn foundational knowledge of the Outlook interface and settings.
First, you will learn how to navigate the Outlook interface. Then you’ll learn how to create, format, organize and manage messages.
Finally you’ll learn how to create appointments, meetings, events, tasks and notes. When you’re finished with this course, you will have the skills needed to begin using email in a business environment (and begin preparation for the Microsoft Office exams).