PowerPoint 2019 Power & Pro
This course is included in our Advanced Digital Skills for the workplace suite, which is designed to take your teams’ skills to the next level and master all of the features within the core Microsoft apps.
If you would like to have a conversation with us to see how this suite works for your business or to explore bespoke solutions for your specific needs, then send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can find pricing information for this suite of courses and individual courses on our pricing page.
This course has 43 lessons spanning 2 hour and 40 minutes
- Working with Slides, Text and Shapes: 10 lessons
- Working with Images and Objects: 8 lessons
- Working with Tables and Charts: 9 lessons
- Printing Presentations and Creating Slide Show: 7 lessons
- Working with Animations: 9 lessons
Course description: Powerpoint 2019 Power Users
In this course, PowerPoint 2019 Power Users, you will take your PowerPoint knowledge to the next level.
First, you will learn how to work with text, shapes, images and objects. Next, you will learn how to insert and format tables and charts.
Finally, you will learn about printing presentations, creating custom slide shows and animations. When you’re finished with this course, you will have the skills needed to create more advanced presentations (and continue preparation for the Microsoft Office exams).
This course has 34 lessons spanning 2 hours 30 minutes
- Document Outlines: 3 lessons
- Working with Masters: 8 lessons
- Working with SmartArt Graphics: 5 lessons
- Working with Media: 8 lessons
- Combining Presentations: 3 lessons
- Presenting a Slide Show: 3 lessons
- Finalising a Presentation: 4 lessons
Course description: Powerpoint 2019 Pro Users
In this course, PowerPoint 2019 Pro, you will take your PowerPoint knowledge to the ultimate level.
First, you will learn how to work with document outlines and use morph transitions. Next, you will learn how to work with slide masters, SmartArt graphics and media.
Finally, you will learn how to combine presentations, inspect and review a presentation and deliver your presentation to an audience. When you’re finished with this course, you will have the skills needed to create, polish and deliver professional presentations (and complete preparation for the Microsoft Office exams).