This course is included in our Advanced Digital Skills for the workplace suite, which is designed to take your teams’ skills to the next level and master all of the features within the core Microsoft apps.
This course has 48 lessons spanning 1 hour and 16 minutes
- Introduction: 2 lessons
- Calls application view: 7 lessons
- Placing and receiving calls in Teams: 3 lessons
- In calls controls: 16 lessons
- Customizing your Teams calling features: 5 lessons
- Your voicemail options: 6 lessons
- Teams calling delegate: 6 lessons
- Call queues and reporting: 2 lessons
- Conclusions: 1 lesson
This course, Teams Calling, focuses on the telephony aspects of Microsoft Teams and provides an in-depth look at placing and receiving calls, controls, voicemail option and teams calling delegates.