Word 2019 Power & Pro
This course is included in our Advanced Digital Skills for the workplace suite, which is designed to take your teams’ skills to the next level and master all of the features within the core Microsoft apps.
This course has 53 lessons spanning 1 hour and 30 minutes
- Customize Options and Views for Documents: 5 lessons
- Document Collaboration and Accessibility: 8 lessons
- Manage Document Changes: 7 lessons
- Create and Manage Reference Markers: 5 lessons
- Create and Manage Advanced References: 5 lessons
Course description: Word 2019 Power Users
In this course, Word 2019 Power Users, you will take your Word knowledge to the next level.
First, you will learn how to customize options and views for documents. Next, you will learn about document collaboration, accessibility and the management of document changes. Finally, you will learn about reference markers and advanced references.
When you’re finished with this course, you will have the skills needed to take your professional documents to the next level (and continue preparation for the Microsoft Office exams).
This course has 30 lessons spanning 2 hours
- Working with Fields: 5 lessons
- Create Styles: 6 lessons
- Create Custom Style Sets and Themes: 4 lessons
- Manage Documents and Templates: 5 lessons
- Automate Word Elements and Tasks: 5 lessons
- Perform Advanced Editing and Formatting: 5 lessons
Course description: Word 2019 Pro Users
In this course, Word 2019 Pro, you will take your Word knowledge to the ultimate level.
First, you will learn how to work with fields, create styles and custom style sets and themes. Next, you will learn more about managing documents and templates and automating Word elements and tasks.Finally, you will learn about advanced editing and formatting.
When you’re finished with this course, you will have the skills needed to feel fully complete in creating your own professional documents (and complete the preparation for the Microsoft Office exams).