Introduction to the Safe Handling of Medicines
This course can be purchased for £35 on an individual license basis.
You can talk to us and arrange a meeting, take a free trial or if you want to see our full catalogue of courses just hit - we are here to help you are your business!
This Introduction to the Safe Handling of Medicines course will start by explaining the key terminology used when handling medicines.
It then goes into detail about the roles of the people involved, some of the different groups of medicines, providing different levels of support to patients, infection control, label interpretation and much more.
This course has a required passrate of 70% and a duration of at least 60 minutes.
- Introduction to the course
- Terminology explained
- The roles of those involved, legislation and licensing
- Groups of medicines
- Levels of support and routes of entry
- Infection Control and equipment for dispensing
- Label interpretation, record keeping and The Seven Rights
An up-to-date web browser
Up to date video drivers and media players
Memory of at least 1Gb RAM
Broadband download speed of at least 3Mbps