The Equality Act became law in 2010 and protects people from discrimination, harassment and victimisation. This ensures that we meet our responsibilities in the workplace, and this can best be achieved through training.
Equality is about ensuring everybody has an equal opportunity and is not treated differently or discriminated against because of their individuality.
Diversity is about taking account of the differences between people and groups of people and placing a positive value on those differences.
This course has a required passrate of 70% and a duration of at least 70 minutes.
- What is Equality and Diversity
- Equality and Diversity Legislation
- What do we Mean by Discrimination
- Links Between Values, Attitudes and Beliefs
- Stereotypes, Prejudices and Discrimination
- Institutional Discrimination
- Valuing others
- Resistance to Feedback
An up-to-date web browser
Up to date video drivers and media players
Memory of at least 1Gb RAM
Broadband download speed of at least 3Mbps